Presented by Kerry Carron on 04/02/2018 2:00pm
This webinar is for you if...
- your business is a concept,
- your business is just a hobby,
- your business is a job that you have created for yourself as a freelancer
AND you're interested in building your business from where it is to a working and rapidly growing business entity.
In today's webinar, Kerry shared how she has been a long time a fan (and student of) of business growth and financial freedom techniques.
She shared an overview of what to expect during the upcoming Freelance Survival webinars and why she plans to share the concepts that she applies to help you take your business to financial independence.
Financial Independence means you have enough wealth to live on without working.
Financially independent people have assets that generate income (cash flow) that is at least equal to their expenses.
An Asset is a useful or valuable thing, person, or quality. For example, property owned by a person or property owned by a company that is regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.
Cash flow: Cash flow is the money that is moving (flowing) in and out of your business.
- Although, it may not always seem like cash flow goes both directions
- The ideal scenario would be that there is more coming in from which you can invest instead of spend on debt.
- The flow:
- Cash comes into your business from customers or clients who are buying your products or services.
- Cash is going out of your business in the form of payments for your business expenses, like hosting, equipment and supplies, software and tools, and in payments for taxes and other accounts payable.
- Cash flow is particularly important for seasonal businesses – those that have a large fluctuation of business at different times of the year, like most freelancers
When you implement any of the increasing business income tips, you will have also added some streams of income to your business. Taking this action will minimally balance your freelance business and optimally move it to the next level.
Expect that some of the ideas and concepts will be quite familiar to you. At the same time, expect that some of them will be new and will provide you with an “ah ha” or “light bulb moment” that gets you thinking and taking action to implement.
What These Webinars Won’t Do
Don’t expect to be able to use these concepts a list. Look at them to evaluate as a possibility of implementing to make your business stronger or as a new enlightenment that may provide you with the excitement of starting some momentum.
Business Income & Cash Flow Links:
Presenter Bio: Kerry Carron
Kerry Carron is a loving wife and mother of three grown boys. As a freelancer, Kerry has built hundreds of WordPress websites and assisted other freelancers and small agencies with WordPress support and business development. She is the founder of OwnWP, a production of Ultimate Solution, LLC.
Kerry specializes in processes and creating systems. She is passionate about helping others find their path to success and her aspiration with OwnWP is to encourage other freelancers in finding and using the right combination of tools and skills they need to do more than merely survive!