Presented by Kerry Carron on 08/07/2015 9:00am
This is not the beginning of this series. If you'd like to go back to the beginning, start here:
- Read ABC Summer School Preview, and view the ABC Summer School Preview Webinar.
- Session 1: Put together the local development area and start the child theme for the summer school project.
- Prepare for Session 2: Created a sub-domain to use for live development.
- Session 2: Migrate the website from localhost to live (development) environment. Adding navigation module style.
- Session 3: Adding custom widgetbar and footer module style.
In Session 4, Kerry Carron (Builder Gal) leads the class in making our child theme mobile-friendly, while Arelthia Phillips (Teach) follows instructions play by play to wrap up our summer school project right in front of your eyes.
Presenter Bio: Kerry Carron
Kerry Carron is a loving wife and mother of three grown boys. As a freelancer, Kerry has built hundreds of WordPress websites and assisted other freelancers and small agencies with WordPress support and business development. She is the founder of OwnWP, a production of Ultimate Solution, LLC.
Kerry specializes in processes and creating systems. She is passionate about helping others find their path to success and her aspiration with OwnWP is to encourage other freelancers in finding and using the right combination of tools and skills they need to do more than merely survive!