OwnWP Live Presentations at Risk of Cancelation It’s been two months since we began our aggressive webinar schedule and sadly our attendance numbers have not had much improvement. That gives us one month to go out, solicit, and invite our co-workers, clients, friends, and family to attend. At the end of March, the numbers are
Community Connections are a type of live event held here on OwnWP.
Community Connections are a quick live Q&A / help session – currently being held after the Network News event.
Registration is required to attend the free live event, however, these sessions are typically not recorded and replays are not available.
There is no limit as to the topics covered during Community Connections. It is designed to be a real-time help session for attendees experiencing a particularly difficult challenge. Recommendations are based purely on the experience of the other attendees and the host, who also moderates the session.
The Community Connections sessions are a great opportunity to
1. Get an extra set of eyes to see something you may have missed.
2. Get free advice and ideas to solve a problem.
3. Connect with one another and begin building long-lasting business relationships.
4. Introduce others to your skill sets and knowledge.
5. Cross promote community member strengths.
6. Network – identify potential team members and outsourcing opportunities.
OwnWP also has other scheduled live events available like Network News – a shorter (typically less than an hour) webinar, that provides timely industry and community information and updates and Weekly Webinars – a 1 hour'ish event with an educational type presentation.
Presidents’ Day is a United States holiday celebrated (at least federally) on the third Monday of February. The celebration is popularly recognized as honoring George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. It is often also used as an occasion to honor the incumbent president and all persons who have served as president.
Weekly Webinars is the name of a type of live event held here on OwnWP.
As the name indicates, the Weekly Webinars are held each week and area 1 hour'ish event with an educational type presentation.
Registration is required to attend the free live event, however, replays and other exclusive presentation materials are restricted to OwnWP membership.
The Weekly Webinar episode topics include:
1. Digital Marketing – Proven marketing techniques and processes to implement yourself or market to your clients as services.
2. Tools of the Trade – An in-depth look at tools, services, and products that are known, liked, and used in our industry.
3. Freelance Success – Productivity concepts, processes, focus, and action plans designed for business development and growth.
4. Web Wonders – The geekier side of how things work across the internet.
OwnWP also has other scheduled live events available like Community Connections – a 30-minute live Q&A / help session and Network News –a shorter (typically less than an hour) webinar, that provides timely industry and community information and updates.
Network News is the name of a type of live event held here on OwnWP.
The Network News meetups are typically held on Mondays and are a shorter webinar – less than an hour, that provides timely industry and community information and updates.
Registration is required to attend the live event, however, you may also subscribe to the OwnWP YouTube channel and watch the episodes found in the Network News Playlist.
The Network News episode format includes:
1. WordPress@Work – WordPress news, updates, trends, and changes.
2. Known Vulnerabilities – Plugin, theme and WordPress vulnerabilities and what to do about them.
3. OwnWP Community Focus – Community updates and changes. How to get the most from your membership.
4. Member Giveaway – Monthly (sometimes weekly) membership inclusive benefits and specials.
5. Affiliate Product of the Week – Industry tools and products that we know, like, and use for you to add to your Toolbox.
6. Upcoming Events – A look ahead and a quick preview of what is scheduled.
OwnWP also has other scheduled live events available like Weekly Webinars – a 1 hour'ish event with an educational type presentation and Community Connections – a 30-minute live Q&A / help session.
Looking Back on December The end of every year is always a busy time, and this was true for our OwnWP as well. If you are a freelancer finding yourself wearing all of the hats that are required to run a successful business, then you know how your important tasks can sometimes fall through the cracks